- Register at pelekan.com.gr and get automatically...
- A +5% discount on all our products (VAT included) except of the offers.
- A +10% discount on all your orders over 80€ (VAT included) except of the offers.
- Reward points, exclusive coupons, newsletter promotions and many other great gifts and privileges.
Waxed thread handicraft
Waxed thread handicraft
1.0mm waxed thread. High quality and skin friendly with a very soft touch feel. Extremely durable and practical and easy to use. Ideal for jewellery, macrame, shamballa and various other DIY and leather crafts. Also for heavy-duty sewing as repair of shoes, bags, tents, saddles and straps or decorative endings on leather. It has also many other uses as for knitting a bag, or crochet ornaments. It cuts and burns evenly and smooth, creating very easy-made and elegant finishes. Available in 34 colors.
- Colors: Pink, Black, Light Coffee, Yellow, Deep Gray, Khaki, Beige, Navy, Sepia, Light Brown, Beige+Yellow, Brown, Purple, Flash Light Jacinthe, Flash Green, Blue, Middle Brown, Beige+Light Yellow, Beige+White, Red, Lake Green, Deep Pink, Light Pink, Cream, Skin Color, Camel-Brown, Light Gray, Middle Gray, Flash Yellow, Deep Brown, Flash Jacinthe, Middle Blue, Deep Blue, Purplish Red - Bordeaux
- Thickness: 1.0mm
- Form of sale: Per meter
- The real color of the object will be a bit different, because the photo display, due to different cameras, lighting and displays
How to order
- ☎ by phone on lines +30 211 7109441, +30 210 3214662, +30 210 3214693 (opening hours: 7:00 - 16:00 daily from Monday to Friday).
- on-line 24/7, through our website pelekan.com.gr. You will be prompted to fill out the "Order form" where you should compulsorily fill in "Name, Surname, Telephone, Email and Password".
- by e-mail at infopelekan.com.gr, or choosing Contact from the top menu, or by product "Enquiry Form" (please do not forget to enter your full contact details).
- by fax at +30 210 3214693 (please do not forget to enter your full contact details).
- by purchase directly from main branch Pelekan (formerly E. Hatzinikolis & Co) 16-18 Karaiskaki St., 105 54, Psirri Sq., Athens, Greece (opening hours: 7:00 - 16:00 daily from Monday to Friday), or branch 16-18 Miaouli St., 105 54, Psirri Sq., Athens, Greece (opening hours: 10:00 - 15:00 daily and Saturday).
Receipt MethodsPlease see the page Delivery Information
Online orders: Minimum total cost of all the ordered products without including shipping costs and VAT: 10.00€.
Products labeled with Pre-order need 5-20 (Greece) and 20-40 (Worldwide) business days to received.
Shipments via courier companies all over Greece (delivery 1-5 business days) and Worldwide (delivery 5-20 business days).
- Door to door delivery
- Hellenic Post
- Geniki Taxydromiki
- Pick up from the store. (Your order remains in the store (Karaiskaki 16-18, Athens) and available for pick up to 5 working days)
Payment MethodsPlease see the page Payment Methods
- Cash upon pick up from the store (Within 5 working days from the time of creation of your order)
- Cash on Delivery. This payment method is valid only for domestic orders (in Greece). Transaction fees: 1.00 - 2.00€ (For inaccessible destinations)
- Bank Deposit (within 48 hours/ 2 working days from the time of creation of your order). Deposits can be performed through the following bank: ALPHA BANK. For any payment from another bank (except the above bank), you must deposit additional 3.00€ on your total order, for interbank transactions
- Paypal (Express and Standard). Transaction fees: (+3.4%) to (+5.2%) + 0.35€ on your order total
- Credit/debit/prepaid cards Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Diners (Processed securely by ALPHA BANK). Transaction fees: 1.00€
100% Safe Shopping Guarantee
Pelekan.com.gr uses SSL 128 bit secure coding systems in all fields in which enter of personal data (contact information, tax information, etc.) is required. This method applies to all stages of exchanging personal data to and from pelekan.com.gr